New around here ? Start With the Basics
What all is covered with the basic quote?
What about requesting songs during the event?
Will the DJ play the music we want at our wedding or will he just do his own thing?
I don't know that much about music? What tracks do we select and how many?
regarding what it is that we get up to at your wedding.
What if something doesn't work? Backup Service?
OK, so how do we go about this process?
1. Complete the basic quote request field on our home page.
2. You will then receive a quote based on what you require.
3. If you approve of this quote you sign it and email it back to me.
4. You need to pay a deposit equal to 50% of the full quoted amount to secure your booking.
5. We set up a meeting (which usually takes about 30 minutes over a cup of coffee somewhere central) at which we finalize the logistic details and start the process of music profiling.
6. You mail me a list of the music you want to hear. we often setup a spotify playlist or use Dropbox. If you need help picking oldies I’ll send you a list of ideas based on wedding requests over the past 4 or 5 years, and at the same time pick a DJ I feel is most suited to your needs.
7. I’ll turn your list of requests and my recommendations into a sample playlist which I’ll then provide you with round about 2 weeks before your wedding date for you to sign off.
8. The playlist specific to your wedding is then loaded and ready and equip the DJ with both this music as well as the logistic summary and order of events a week before the big day.
9. We check in with you for any last minute changes to the briefing.
10. We follow our standard check-in and progress communication protocols with the DJ on the actual day.
11. We will invoice you for final settlement in the week leading up to your wedding (we don’t take cash on the night).
Get in touch
If peace of mind is what you’re looking for, our experience stretch 21 years and made 1800 clients happy, which makes us the number one choice for your event .